Booking Request - Botlierskop Game Reserve & 12 Apostles Hotel Package
Africa Prime Botlierskop Game Reserve & 12 Apostles Hotel Package
Please fill in the details below and we’ll get back to you soonest
Africa Prime Package – Terms & Conditions
Please read the following booking conditions carefully, as they set out the terms and conditions of the contract between you and Rufaro Destination Management. Please take note that we act as booking agents for the various suppliers of the component parts of the holiday which we organise, and as such, bookings for their services will form a direct contract between you and the relevant supplier and will be subject to that respective supplier’s standard terms and conditions. A copy of the Terms and Conditions are available upon request.
- Tour packages are priced and payable in South African Rand (ZAR). Payment in foreign currency will be converted at the R.O.E at the time of payment.
- Bookings are subject to availability at the time of making a reservation and cannot be guaranteed.
- Price Changes.
a) The costs associated with the travel arrangements are not always stable, and currency movements can fluctuate. It is impossible to predict these movements in advance. When you book travel arrangements through us, we reserve the right to pass on any fluctuations and surcharges to you. Surcharges may be imposed to cover increases in transportation costs, including the costs of fuel and security charges, taxes, or fees chargeable for services, or exchange rates applied to the travel arrangements.
b) Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply.
- Bookings & Payment.
- A 25 % deposit is payable within 14 days of confirmation.
- The balance is due 60 days prior to arrival.
- Bookings will be confirmed based on the deposit received. Should we not receive a deposit the booking may be released at any stage.
- A 25 % non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is due within 7 days of confirmation.
- The balance is payable 90 days prior to arrival.
- Cancellation fees. Please note that a change of date, a change of name constitutes a cancellation and cancellation fees apply.
- 10% administration fee based on the full value of the package if cancelled more than 60 days prior to arrival.
- 100% of the package value if cancelled less than 60 days prior to arrival – or 90 days in the case of Peak Season bookings.
- 100% of the package value and pre-booked services for any ‘no shows.
- Payment Options.
- a) Credit Cards: payment may be made using the major credit card companies: Visa / Mastercard / Amex and Diners Card
- There is a 3% admin fee on all credit card payments.
- b) Cash or EFT Transfers: We accept EFT transfers or cash deposited into one of our bank accounts subject to condition that proof of payment or transfer is provided to ourselves, and such payment has been confirmed as received by ourselves.
- Bank charges are for the client’s account.
- Travel Insurance. We highly recommend you purchase travel insurance ahead of your tour that covers you for unexpected events including cancellation, accident and illness (such as COVID-19).
- Unscheduled Extensions
In the unlikely event of there being an unscheduled extension to your travel arrangements caused by flight delays, bad weather, strikes, or any other cause which is beyond the control of Rufaro Destination Management, it is understood that the expenses relating to these unscheduled extensions, (hotel accommodation, airline costs, car hire, transfers, etc.), will be for your account. Rufaro Destination Management accepts no liability for changes, omissions, or delays before or during your travel arrangements occasioned by technical difficulties, weather conditions, strikes, epidemics or communication breakdowns or the like.
- Our Right to Change Your Travel Arrangements
b) Every effort is made by Rufaro Destination Management to adhere to confirmed itineraries; however, we reserve the right to make changes to your travel arrangements should it become necessary to do so.
c) Should any travel component be confirmed by Rufaro Destination Management and this component is cancelled by the supplier for whatsoever reason, then in such instances Rufaro Destination Management will accept no liability for the cancellation thereof.
- Passports, Visas and Health
It is entirely the client’s duty to ensure that all passports and visas are current, valid, obtained on time and that any vaccinations, inoculations, prophylactics (e.g., for malaria) and the like, and proof thereof where required, have been obtained. Passports must be valid for 6 months after your vacation. Rufaro Destination Management is not assuming any obligation or liability and the client indemnifies Rufaro Destination Management against any consequences of non-compliance. It is the client’s duty to familiarise him/herself with the inherent dangers of and mental and/or physical condition required for the proposed travel arrangements. The client must ensure that the details supplied to Rufaro Destination Management mirror those details shown on their passport for international travel.’
- Force Majeure
Except where otherwise expressly stated in these booking conditions, we regret we cannot accept liability or pay any compensation where the performance or prompt performance of our contractual obligations is prevented or affected, or you otherwise suffer any damage or loss, as a result of “force majeure.” In these Booking Conditions, “force majeure” means any event which we or the supplier of the service(s) in question could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such events may also include war or threat of war, riot, civil strife, terrorist activity or actual threatened terrorist activity, industrial dispute, natural or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions, epidemics such as SARS, Coronavirus and the like, fire, and all similar events outside our control.
- Responsibility and Limitation of Liability
Rufaro Destination Management act as agents only for local and international ground operators and airlines and accordingly accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss, damage, injury, accident, delay, or any other irregularity howsoever arising. Rufaro Destination Management makes every effort to ensure that all the arrangements and services connected with a passenger’s itinerary will be carried out as specified in the most efficient and effective way possible. However, we do not have direct control over the provision of services by suppliers and, whilst they are in all cases selected with the utmost care, we do not accept liability for errors and omissions of such suppliers. The contract in use by such suppliers or their respective terms and conditions, shall constitute the sole contract between the supplier and the client and any right of recourse the client may have, will be solely against the supplier.