HomeEnter Our 2021 African Odyssey Competition
Enter Our 2021 African Odyssey Competition
Thank you for your submission!
Terms, Conditions & Disclaimer:
By entering the African Odyssey 2021 Competition you agree to following rules, terms and conditions:
- We respect your Privacy and will not share your details with any other sources or business (Read our privacy statement here)
- Should you wish to opt-out of receiving news and offers please un-tick the appropriate box in the entry form
- By submitting the entry form details, you qualify to enter this competition, and stand a chance to win the competition prize.
- The competition ends July 2021 (The exact date is still to be confirmed)
- Only 1 entry per person will be considered.
- The winner will be determined by a random draw conducted in the presence of our Marketing Agency company auditors, C2M Chartered Accountants www.c2m.co.za
- No further correspondence or disputes will be allowed once the winner has been selected.
- The prize is given on condition that Africa Prime is allowed to use the prize winner’s names and image in marketing material.
- The winner will be notified by email during August 2021. (The exact date is still to be confirmed)
- Booking and all the Prize elements and travel arrangements needs to be done through Rufaro Destination Management. (www.rufaro.com) Further details will be provided once the Prize is allocated. Note that you will be bound by Rufaro Destination Management’s Terms and Conditions as well.
- The prize is not transferable, non-refundable, non-exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Airfares, Car rentals or other land travel not stated in the Prize are not included
- Please note accommodation is subject to availability.
- The itinerary is subject to change and availability
- Any upgrades, changes to the itinerary, additional food & beverage, or other services will be for your account
- The winner and his/her travel partner must each be in possession of a valid passport and must be permitted to travel to the specified destination by the relevant authorities, at the time of travel.
- Please also note both travellers would need their passports to be valid for 6 months from their intended return date and have a minimum of 2 blank pages available in their passports at the time of travel.
- The winner shall forfeit the prize in the event that, for any reason whatsoever, the travellers do not obtain the necessary travel documentation .
- This prize does not include travel insurance, visas and any items of a personal nature before, during and/or after the trip.
- The promotional competition is open to anyone over the age of 18 years except any employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant or any person directly or indirectly who controls or is controlled by the Promoter and/or immediate family members of any employee, director, member, partner, agent or consultant of or person indirectly or directly in control or controlled by the Promoter, its advertising agencies, advisers, dealers, suppliers and/or associated companies.
- As we’re using Facebook, Linked-in, Twitter and Instagram to promote the competition, these require us to place this disclaimer. “This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Linked-in, Twitter and Instagram. You are providing information to the Africa Prime competition and not to Facebook, Linked-in, Twitter and Instagram.”
- Please note that Africa Prime is in no way responsible if Facebook, Linked-in, Twitter and Instagram changes any of their rules or interface with its users. Please be aware they are third party application and as such, usage is bound by their terms and conditions as well.
- We reserve the right to extend the competition entry timeline, should any unforeseen circumstances present themselves
- Force Majeure:
- We reserve the right to extend the competition entry timeline, should any unforeseen circumstances occur.
- In the event of any change, delay or unscheduled extension to the Prize holiday caused by flight delays, bad weather, strikes, riots, pandemics, government decree or regulation, or any unforeseen circumstance or any other cause over which we have no control, and predictability of events, Africa Prime and Rufaro Destination Management will do all possible to assist to mitigate the problem but cannot be held responsible for any delays or changes occasioned, or expenses incurred, as a result thereof.
- The competition is offered by Africa Today TV, trading as Africa Prime. Head Office: 2000 M Street NW Washington, DC 20036, USA. Tel: +1 (202) 887 1001. Email: email@example.com
- The competition is managed by our Marketing Agency in South Africa, and is subject to the current governing laws of South Africa.